ICIP 2015 introduces a new industry-oriented session. The selected theme is Industry Innovations in Image and Video Processing
- Typical paper length is reduced from “4 pages + 1 optional page for references” for regular papers to “3 pages + 1 optional page for references”
- The primary (contact) author must come from the Industry, industry being defined as a commercial entity or non-academic lab.
Authors should select EDICS 9.1 as the primary EDICS when submitting their paper(s)
Authors should select the “Industry” check box to be considered for the newly introduced Best Industrial Paper SPS award. See the Awards page for details.
All other conditions, including formatting, copyright, etc. remain unchanged and follow the guidelines published in the Paper Kit and Paper Submission pages.
January 15, 30 January 2015
- Realizing that the authorization to publish in industrial organizations may involve multiple levels of approval leading to significant delays, we encourage prospective authors worried by the delays to contact the organizers at email@example.com so that arrangements can be made to facilitate submission.
- Author notification: April 30, 2015
For any additional information, please read the Industry Session Call for papers or contact the Industry Special Session organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Organizing Committee
- Tong Zhang, HP
- Khaled El-Maleh, Qualcomm
- Haohong Wang, TCL Research America
lav Kisacanin, Interphase